Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how our app deals with the personal identifiable information ('PII') you may occasionally provide to us via Internet (the Google Play Platform and App Store). Generally, we do not collect any PII from you when you download our Android applications. To be specific, we do not require the consumers to get registered before downloading the application, nor do we keep track of the consumers' visits of our application, we even don't have a Server to store such PII.
You may not use our services for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (g)involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (h) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (i) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- relate to transactions involving any activity that requires approval without having obtained said approval.
Activities Requiring Approval
- Charities / Non-Profit
- High Value Items
- Payment Facilitator
- Gambling, Gaming, Prize Draws and Contests
- Prescription Items
- Telemedicine Services
- Mature Audience Content
- Online Dating
- Live Streaming/Broadcasting
- Medical Items or Services
- Multilevel Marketing and Direct Selling Organizations
Information we collect Cookies
( Webview browser cookies) - When you visit Forum service, we may send one or more cookies files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier to your mobile device that uniquely identifies your device and allows the application to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Forum. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We use third party analytics tool, Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the service. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our services, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other pages they use prior to coming to our services. We use the information get from Google Analytics only to improve our services.
- The only situation we may get access to your PII is when you personally decide to email us your feedback or to provide us with a bug log report. The PII we may get from you in that situation are strictly limited to your name, email address, device information, location Information and your survey response only. How we use your informationIn above situation, we guarantee that your PII will only be used for contacting you and improving our services. We will never use such information (e.g. your name and email address) for any other purposes, such as to further market our products, or to disclose your personal information to a third party for commercial gains.
We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU and USA laws. These Terms and Conditions, any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with them, and litigation between the Users and Cacao Mobile SP Z O O shall be subjected to US and EU laws. We transfer your personal information to the US, EU and other countries, which may be outside the country in which you live. We use government-approved contractual clauses such as European Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses to help protect your personal information. This will be the exclusive venue for any claim or dispute between the parties and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes. The prevailing party in any dispute under these Terms will be entitled to its costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.. The legal bases depend on how you can use This means we collect and use your information only where: We need it to provide you https://invoicemaker.biz/, including to operate it, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of our service; It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote https://invoicemaker.biz/ to protect our legal rights and interests; You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation. Our Products are not intended for children under 18 years old. By using this site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions presented here. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you may not use this Website. By using this site, you agree that you are of at least 18 years of age. If you are aware of anyone under 18 using our Products, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take required steps to delete or terminate their account. By using the services or the software, you affirm that you’re of legal age to enter into the terms, or, if are not , that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter the terms.
If you wish to delete all your data permanently on iOS open More (in three dots on the main screen) then Settings and tap Delete account, on Android open Setting at the left menu and tap Delete account